SERVICENOW ENTERPRISE TOOLS
Stave’s Enterprise Tools for ServiceNow extend the platform to give you the most from your enterprise cloud.
ENHANCE THE CAPABILITY OF SERVICENOW WITH TOOLS FOR YOUR ENTERPRISE
Run faster, more reliable systems. Stave Enterprise tools maximize ServiceNow platform capabilities by extending the functionality of ServiceNow, protecting and controlling your data, integrating with critical GIS, BIM, and calendar systems, and providing a better way to access assets records in the real world with QR codes and more.
Stave has built a collection of enterprise tools and utilities, including our UX Tools, to provide ServiceNow platform owners and administrators advanced capabilities to solve their critical challenges.
- Fully tested and certified by ServiceNow
- Enhanced features and functions immediately
- No need for custom development and long-term support
Tools and Utilities to Supercharge your ServiceNow cloud
DATA TOOLS INFORMATION SHEET
Stave Data Tools suite provides a comprehensive set of utilities to help organizations protect, secure, and maintain compliance of their data stored in ServiceNow.
Discover and mask sensitive data automatically to improve security and ensure compliance.
Data Tools offers multiple capabilities to manage data entering, within, and exiting your ServiceNow instance. Data Tools have features to Mask, Scramble, Generate, Alert or Prevent sensitive data from entering your system to ensure security and compliancy with your enterprise cloud governance policies. The Data Tools suite provide key features to allow you to best manage the data in your ServiceNow production and pre-production instances.
- Data Masking
- Data Generation
- Data Scrambling
- Data View Masking
- Data Mask Format Library and Regular Expressions Support
- Dashboards and reporting
- Prevent Unwanted Data from Entering the System
- Support for Data Privacy Laws and Regulations
- No Performance Impact
- Fully supported across mobile devices
Visualize ServiceNow data on either the Esri ArcGIS Online or Google Maps platform.
Display the location of assets, tasks, personnel and have the ability to search right on any ArcGIS Online map. Configure custom markers, actions, and pop-up displays with your logos and unique labels.
- Use your existing custom ArcGIS Online maps within ServiceNow Leverage and Re-use your existing GIS investments
- Visualize data and assets geographically
- Advanced Esri ArcGIS Online and Google Maps integration
- Advanced visualizations including heat maps, annotations, and more
- Customized map markers
- Configure map tool-tips to maximize the data displayed on each map
CALENDARS INFORMATION SHEET
Stave Calendars allows any customer in your enterprise to see ServiceNow records appear automatically in his or her calendar application.
View ServiceNow records as calendar events in any calendar application or mobile device
Calendars allows any customer in your enterprise to see ServiceNow records in their calendar application, including Outlook, Apple Calendar, iOS Calendar, and Google Calendar. Date-aware records on any table can be synced, and your users receive immediate insigne into critical Change Requests, Major Incidents, upcoming Events, and more.
Admins can easily publish new calendars, complete with custom descriptions and titles and complete with ServiceNow’s contextual role-based security. There is no limit to the number of calendars you can publish and no limit to the number of calendars a customer may subscribe to see.
- Synchronize any iCal-format calendar client with any date-aware ServiceNow data
- Expose records as a calendar item
- Full customization including descriptions, titles, and filters while inheriting security restrictions
- Provide updates and insight to your enterprise operations in the view your customers expect in real-time.
- Publish corporate data for maximum visibility
- Complete security control of event data
QR CODE GENERATOR
Generate and maintain dynamic QR Codes for any ServiceNow record.
QR Code Generator allows the creation of single or batch QR codes and barcodes. The QR codes generated dynamically point any mobile device to ServiceNow records. The QR codes can link to any ServiceNow data element including Service Portal pages, Catalog Items, Knowledge Base Articles, or even external URLs.
- Generate and print unique dynamic QR Codes and Barcodes from within ServiceNow
- QR codes links are dynamic and can be updated at any time
- Codes can be scanned and point back to any record within your instance
- Codes can be changed without disrupting the digital link, can have automatic expiration dates, and can be deactivated at any time.
- Integrate physical asset tracking and management
- Expedite inventory and auditing tasks.
- Issue secure employee badges that make the sharing of contact information a snap.
- Display signage informing or educating employees with a link that ties directly to the digital word.
PROTECT YOUR ENTERPRISE WITH DATA TOOLS
Data masking, data scrambling and data generation are 3 vital techniques to keep sensitive enterprise data safe and compliant.
ESRI MAPS IN SERVICENOW
Combine best-of-breed ITSM and GIS by integrating Esri ArcGIS Online Maps into ServiceNow. For the first time, see ServiceNow data on an Esri Map.
4 FAST WAYS TO IMPROVE YOUR ENTERPRISE USING QR CODES
Quick Response Codes, or “QR Codes” for short, are grid-like two-dimensional barcode graphics that are popular ways to quickly share small amounts of data.