END-TO-END CYBERSECURITY RISK MANAGEMENT AUTOMATION
AUTOMATE THE ASSESSMENT & AUTHORIZATION (A&A) AND CONTINUOUS MONITORING REQUIREMENTS OF THE RISK MANAGEMENT FRAMEWORK (RMF).
Cybersecurity Manager delivers a modern web-based capability to automate the NIST SP 800-37 RMF process and accelerate compliance, define remediation workflows, and provide real-time tracking, insight and reporting. Organizations follow a guided, step-by-step process to complete and download a comprehensive security plan and System Security Package (SSP).
BENEFITS TO YOUR ORGANIZATION
Organizational benefits from digitalized procurement include:
- Streamline and automate sourcing, contracting, and purchasing
- Accelerate procurement timelines using guided workflows, task management, and notifications
- Full visibility into contract and procurement activities, timelines, and key dates and events
- Enforce process governance and track end-to-end compliance
- Track spend by vendor, contract and category
- Self-service for customers and vendors for activity tracking, request automation and profile management
- Ensure vendor compliance and reporting
- Reduce poor communication and miscommunication that extend timelines and result in dissatisfied customers
- Complete the entire Assessment & Authorization (A&A) process requirements in hours, not m
- Easily follow a guided process to record and document your complete System Security Package (SSP)
- Download a completed System Security Package (SSP) directly for review, auditing, and submission
- Continuously monitor your information systems and stay up-to-date on vulnerabilities with real-time IAVA and IAVB reports from U.S. Cyber Command
- Maintain full situational awareness with graphical charts, reports, and dashboards, available on mobile devices, workstations, and command center screens
Everything we can do with ServiceNow
GUIDED WALKTHROUGH OF THE SYSTEM SECURITY PACKAGE (SSP) PROCESS
Create a complete SSP in downloadable format that thoroughly documents your organization’s information systems, environment and architecture, risk management report and organizational approval process.
VULNERABILITY COMPLIANCE & REMEDIATION TRACKING
Manage and track compliance with information assurance vulnerability alerts and bulletins (IAVA and IAVB) automatically and map mitigation activities against the systems and equipment deployed in your organization.
COMPLIANCE TASK MANAGEMENT
Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG) act as a cybersecurity methodology for standardizing security protocols within networks, servers, computers and logical designs. Implement all STIGs with automatically-generated compliance tasks, complete with assignment rules and deadlines to enhance security for software, hardware, physical and logical architectures to reduce vulnerabilities.
PLAN OF ACTION & MILESTONES AUTOMATION
Automatically create and assign Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M) to plan the resolution of information security vulnerabilities. POA&Ms can including detailed lists of the resources, task milestones, and scheduled completion dates.