ASSET MANAGEMENT FROM ACQUISITION TO DISPOSITION
Proactively manage all aspects of asset management including acquisition, tracking, scheduling, maintenance, repair, reporting, auditing, and disposition.
From vehicles to tools, furniture to equipment, facilities and everything inside them, AssetPath helps you manage the intersection of your organization and your assets. Leave spreadsheets and paper forms behind and manage your assets with a secure, scalable and easy-to-use solution that improves efficiency and decreases operating costs.
Built on the best-in-class cloud-based ServiceNow platform, AssetPath streamlines asset management. Workflow is flexible and automated. Data is extensible and user-focused. Self-service is mobile. AssetPath delivers.
Benefits of asset maintenance and management include:
- Increase asset visibility, tracking, and lifecycle management
- Increase asset and fleet availability, reliability, and lifespan
- Ensure compliance with required maintenance
- Improve warranty cost recovery
- Reduce maintenance costs and asset failures
- Decrease inventory duration and control cost using automation
- Real-time information with reporting and dashboards
- Simplify request, incident, and ordering with graphical catalogs
- Increase productivity with easy-to-use, task-focused mobile UX
- Save money through reduced labor, inventory, and material costs
Our customers have seen real results from digitalization including:
- Increased asset uptime & availability by more than 20%
- Reduced in annual maintenance costs by more than 40%
- Cost savings up to 20% of total life cycle costs
- Increased Return on Assets (ROA) by up to 5%
- Increased labor utilization by more than 10%
- Increased warranty recoveries between 20%
- Reduced inventory levels and costs by more than 20%
- Reduced in parts and materials costs by up to 10%
- Reduction in overtime labor and contractor costs by 50%
- Management can yield benefits equivalent to 20% of the total spending portfolio within three to five years
*Recent study by Deloitte
Customize dashboards to provide key information, reports, and work assignments in a centralized location for users and managers.
Create online catalogs to allow users to submit requests and track them from submission to delivery. Create a knowledge base to empower employees to find solutions themselves instead of waiting on hold for support.
Full lifecycle visibility into all your assets, including condition, physical location, availability, warranty status and maintenance history.
Extend the lifecycle “to the left” for full lifecycle management by preparing before assets arrive to your facility. This includes pre-purchase planning, receiving, testing and deployment management.
CONDITION BASED MARKETING
Ensure your tools or assets are currently in optimal condition for use. Attributes may be defined with manual or automated checks at time or event-based interval frequencies.
ASSET CHAIN-OF-CUSTODY & TRANSFER
An enhancement to the transfer process, asset chain-of-custody ensures that an asset’s location, status and condition are fully managed throughout its lifecycle. Chain of custody and transfer may be assigned to external organizations for final disposal.
The asset decommissioning feature includes planning, approval to retire an asset, transfer request for removal and disposition via sale, recycle or surplus.
Maintain service contract records and history for equipment under warranty. Document maintenance activities to ensure warranty compliance.
Plan and retire or dispose of end-of-life assets. Manage the capital, non-capital and moveable asset disposal processes to ensure assets are appropriately destroyed, sold or transitioned.
Manage your fleet assets including resource scheduling, check-in/check-out, maintenance and repairs, consumables, warranty and more.
FLEET CHECK-OUT & IN
Full circle check-out and in includes making reservations, entitlements and inspections. The software may be operated manually by staff or automatically by your customers, depending on your check in and out needs.
WORK ORDER MANAGEMENT
Create and manage labor assignments, track materials, labor, status and completion easily from the request through the work order and to completion.
Maintain resource availability, scheduling and request management. Visualize resource demand and usage.
Prevent costly equipment downtime and gain substantial increases in asset uptime and reliability.
Identify maintenance issues before failure happens. Use analytics, performance trends and condition-based monitoring to fix issues before they occur.
Check out, return, adjust, and move inventory items to ensure necessary parts are available. Reduce the carrying costs of excess inventory and unused assets.
Enable online ordering and/or purchasing using simple catalog for inventory or part requests. Tie orders to vendors, assets, work orders or project. Streamline using an automated approval process.
Ensure users have the current skill sets to manage, operate and maintain the assets including assigning new required skills to employees, tracking achievements, validating and approving new skills and assigning skills to employee records.
WORKFLOW AND AUTOMATION
Use workflows to automate manual processes and provide guided execution for activities including service requests and field service dispatch.